Are you dead yet? or, just off with the fairies.
Then it is not too late for you to attend and enjoy the MBC June Networking lunch.
Andrew Vile of Vile and Vile Solicitors will give a lively & uplifting presentation on the importance of Wills (including how to deal with your Superannuation) and Powers of Attorney, relative to not only small business but individuals.
- What does dying “intestate” mean?
- What does an “Executor” do?
- What happens to your Superannuation when you die?
- What is your “Estate”?
- What is a “Power of Attorney”?
- What will happen to your Business if you suddenly become incapacitated?
- What will happen to your home if you are involved in a serious accident which results in a coma?
These questions, and many more, will be answered in an illuminating talk on Wills and Powers of Attorney by Andrew Vile, who has been dealing with these important aspects of his clients affairs for more than 40 years.
You will also hear stories from Andrew’s “war chest”, illustrating the traps and pitfalls of not doing anything at all to protect yourselves, your family and your Business, or doing “something” but not crossing t’s and dotting I’s. “
Get in fast, people are dying for this information!
Thank you to our events Gold Sponsor, Red Insight – A professional Health Safety Environmental Quality (HSEQ) Consultancy Business. https://redinsight.com.au/
Venue sponsor Easts Bowling Club.